Navbar

Image Map

Monday, August 11, 2014

Guest Blogging at Lemon Grove Blog

Hi there my awesome peeps!

I am dropping in real quick today to let you know I am a guest blogger over on my girl Mary's blog today.

Exterior Before

She writes over at Lemon Grove Blog.  We are definitely like minded ladies - With a love for thrifting, diy, and white kitchen cabinets.  Here and her hubby are even renovating a cape cod just like us! Head on over there and check it out.

Don't miss a beat.  
{Follow this blog on Bloglovin'}
 http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/8102735/a-nurse-and-a-nerd 

-or-

{Follow this blog via Email}
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say. Questions, comments, advice...Think of this as your invitation to add something to our blog.